Terms & Conditions
Acer TravelMate Promotion – General Terms
- Subject to your purchase of a brand new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) Qualifying Product from an authorised Acer reseller (Qualifying Reseller) during the Promotional Period and subject to these Terms and Conditions you may be eligible to receive either a Cashback Reward, a Future Value Guarantee Reward or a Trade In Reward as detailed on the Qualifying Product page.
- The promotion is open to business and individual customers resident in mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. This promotion is not open to employees of Acer UK Ltd, their agents, wholesalers, Qualifying Resellers, retail staff, retailers, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Strictly 1 claim per Qualifying Product purchased up to a maximum of 20 claims per business or individual customer during the Promotional Period.
- Claims must be submitted by the end user customer only. Resellers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
Acer TravelMate Cashback Promotion
- To qualify for the Cashback Promotion, you must register your claim for Cashback no sooner than 30 days and no later than 60 days from the invoice date. The invoice date counts as day one. If claims are submitted before or after this claim window they will be deemed invalid.
- You must upload proof of purchase in the form of a sales invoice or receipt clearly detailing the date of purchase, the Qualifying Product purchased, the purchase price, the number of Qualifying Products purchased and the Qualifying Reseller name.
- Once the claim has been received, the claimant will receive confirmation of receipt of the claim by email from email@example.com stating whether or not the claim for Cashback has been successful. It is the claimant's responsibility to contact the agent using the email address above within seven days of their claim being sent if an email acknowledgement has not been received.
- Provided that the Terms and Conditions of this Cashback Promotion have been met, a Cashback Reward for the value as detailed here will be paid to you by bank transfer. Cashback Reward payments will be made within 30 days of claim validation.
- The Cashback Reward is inclusive of all taxes. Where this Cashback Reward payment constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability lies with the recipient.
Acer TravelMate - Future Value GuaranteeSubject to these Terms and Conditions you will be eligible to receive 50% of your original Qualifying Product purchase price excluding VAT as a Cashback Reward when you purchase a new Acer TravelMate Notebook of equal or greater value within 24 months from the original invoice date.
- To participate in this promotion, you must register your purchase of a new Qualifying Product on this website within 14 days from the date of invoice. You must upload a valid proof of purchase in the form of a sales invoice or receipt clearly detailing the date of invoice, the price paid and the reseller or retailer from whom it was purchased (‘Purchase Details’). The invoice date counts as day one.
- The Future Value Guarantee Reward shall be 50% of the total purchase price of the Qualifying Product and is limited to a maximum Future Value Guarantee Reward of £500, and excludes any optional extras, services or delivery changes and VAT.
To claim your Future Value Guarantee Reward against your registered Qualifying Product you must:
- Purchase a new Acer TravelMate Notebook within 2 years of the date of registration of your original registered Qualifying Product. The purchase price of your new Acer TravelMate Notebook must be equal to or higher than the purchase price of your original registered Qualifying Product.
- Revisit this website within 14 days of purchasing your new Acer TravelMate Notebook and provide the Purchase Details to complete your claim. The invoice date counts as day one.
- On approval of your claim, you will receive instructions on how to return your original Qualifying Product together with a pre-paid postage label. The original Qualifying Product must be working, complete and undamaged (reasonable wear and tear accepted). It must be returned complete with the barcode(s) provided in your approval email and must be received within 30 days of approval of your claim. The date of approval of your claim shall count as day 1.
- Upon validation of your claim you will be issued your Future Value Guarantee Reward. It will be paid to your nominated bank account within 30 days.
Acer TravelMate – Trade In PromotionSubject to these Terms and Conditions you will be eligible to receive a Trade In Reward as detailed on the Qualifying Products page of this website.
- To participate in this promotion, you must register your purchase of a new Qualifying Product on this website within 30 days from the date of invoice and provide the Purchase Details. The date of invoice counts as day 1.
- On approval of your claim, you will receive instructions on how to return your Trade In device together with a pre-paid postage label. Trade In devices must be sent complete with the barcodes you receive in your approval email.
- For Trade In claims of 10 units or more, a free pick-up service is available up to a maximum of 20 Trade In units. The pick-up service includes a maximum 2 pick-up attempts by the courier, any additional pick-up attempts will incur a direct cost or the service will be removed as an offer.
- Your Trade In device must be received within 30 days following approval of your claim. The date of approval of your claim shall count as day 1. Trade In devices received outside of the 30 days will be recycled free of charge.
- For your Trade In device to qualify for the promotion, is must be the rightful property of the claimant. It must be a working, complete and undamaged laptop (reasonable wear and tear accepted). It must be no more than 7 years old. Password or BIOS locked Trade In devices do not qualify for this promotion.
- Non-qualifying Trade In devices will be rejected and recycled free of charge.
- Provided that these Terms and Conditions have been, you will receive the Trade In Reward in to your nominated bank account within 30 calendar days.
- Acer reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible claims. No responsibility will be accepted for submissions which have been lost, or are late, damaged, misdirected, delayed in the post or insufficiently pre-stamped. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Acer is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Acer reserves the right to audit all requests to ensure that the Terms and Conditions of the promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents.
- All documentation submitted for this promotion becomes property of Acer and will not be returned. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and future Acer promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to prosecution.
- The decisions of Acer in respect of any and all aspects of the promotion will be final and binding.
- Acer reserves the right to amend or cancel the Terms and Conditions of this promotion without notice.
- Claimants providing an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required items within seven days. If the claimant still fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions, the claim will be refused.
Acer regrets that it is unable to accept or send any other correspondence concerning the promotion other than as set out in these terms and condition.
Promoter is Acer UK Ltd. Acer House, Heathrow Boulevard III, 282 Bath Road, West Drayton Middlesex, UB7 0DQ. Do not send entries to this address, they will not be responded to.